DOCTOR HOY'S™ Natural Arnica Boost. Expect pain relief within a few minutes and enjoy the benefits for several hours! Perfect for everybody! Combine with DOCTOR HOY'S™ Natural Pain Relief Gel for Ultimate Relief!
Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2019
I used on my wifes knee last night she had been complaining about it hurting her and she had ribbeb till it turned black & blue.I rubbed some Arnica Boost on it last night and this morning she said it felt much better and the black & blue mark was starting to go away.
- Arnica Montana 1X HPUS 5% - Anti-Inflammatory, rapid bruise relief, pain relief, promotes healing
- MSM 2% - Anti-Inflammatory, pain relief, helps body produce collagen and antioxidants
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract - Anti-inflammatory, strong antioxidant, astringent and carries ingredients into skin
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel) - Skin conditioning agent. Used topically will ease inflammation of joints and reduce arthritis pain
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract (St. John’s Wort) - Used to treat bruises, inflammation, muscle pain, and nerve pain
- Deionized Water - Purified water with mineral ions (salts) removed. Used as a medium or additive in many pharmaceutical or cosmetic products, desired for its low chemical reactivity
- Simmonsdia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil - Skin conditioner, loaded with Vitamin E, regenerates skin.
- D-Alpha Tocopherol – Naturally sourced and most nutritionally significant form of Vitamin E.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Also known as Argan oil. High in anti-aging Vitamin E, reduces skin irritation. Strengthens the protein bonding structures in the skin improving elasticity.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract – Used to prevent muscle spasms, reduce pain and swelling, and to treat poorly healing wounds and varicose veins.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Used for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is extremely soothing and beneficial for damaged skin by acne and excessive dryness. Skin cell degradation is slowed, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Tilia Cordata Flower Extract - Skin conditioning agent
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Soothing emollient and thickening agent derived from coconut
- Cetearyl/Sorbitan Olivate - Emulsifier, combines the properties of olive oil with other naturally derived ingredients
- Panthenol - Form of vitamin B5, used as a moisturizer and lubricating compound
- Safflower Oil - Widely used in skincare products, recommended for treating acne, scars, wrinkles and extremely dry and flaky skin. Easily absorbed by the skin
- Cetyl Alcohol - Derived from coconut oil and palm oil. Commonly used in conditioners
- Glyceryl Monostearate - An organic molecule used as a stabilizer.
- Stearic Acid - Fatty acid that occurs naturally in plants. Used as a thickener
- Glycerin - Humectant. Helps skin retain its moisture
- Squalene - Unique oil that naturally occurs in skin. Helps to stabilize the skins structure Triethanolamine - Organic compound used as a pH balancer
- Allantoin - Natural element used as a safe and effective analgesic. It offers a soothing nature to skin care formulations as an anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and as a general skin protectant