DOCTOR HOY'S™ NATURAL PAIN RELIEF GEL
DOCTOR HOY’S™ Natural Pain Relief Gel provides a powerful blend of cool and warm sensation. Witch Hazel draws the ingredients in while the Timed Release Menthol allows relief to last several hours. Arnica Montana aggressively targets inflammation to help ease pain quickly. Adjust the dose to match your level of pain. Layering the Gel, allowing a few minutes between applications, will increase strength and promote longer lasting relief. While results may vary based on tissue density and amount of Gel applied, most users experience 2-5 hours of pain relief. Our high-quality ingredients are non-toxic and paraben free. DOCTOR HOY’S™ is safe and effective for repeated use, has a vanishing scent, and contains no oils which means no staining.
Camphor USP natural crystals (5%)
Menthol USP natural crystals (5%)
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer - gelling/thickening agent for aqueous systems, used for its superior skin compatibility.
- Arnica Montana tincture (1%) - used by many homeopathic types for pain and swelling.
- Beta Cyclodextrin - used to entrap menthol in a timed-release system - it is a natural sugar complex.
- Bio-Saccharide Gum - thickening agent, water soluble, comes from plants and trees.
- Cellulose - Obtained from plants, used as a thickener, found in cell walls of plants.
- Chromium Hydroxide Green - natural earth pigment, approved by FDA in 1977 as a colorant and is used many products including eye shadows and mascaras - used as part of encapsulated Vitamin E (gives Vitamin E capsule green color).
- Distilled water - water that has been purified by boiling and then condensed.
- Hamamelis Virginiana - witch hazel extract- astringent. It is used to carry active ingredients into the skin.
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose - A thickening agent and a stabilizer derived from wood pulp or plants, used as part of encapsulated Vitamin E.
- Isopropyl Alcohol - used as a topical disinfectant and to aid in the use of menthol crystals.
- Mannitol - Natural sweetener found in plants, can be used as a laxative, used as part of the timed-release system.
- Menthol - Menthol potion of timed-release system.
- Oleyl Alcohol and Zanthoxylum Alatum - extract of the Szechwan pepper, used to help protect skin from irritation.
- Potassium Hydroxide - Naturally occurring mineral, used as an emulsifier and to aid in pH balance (product contains less than .05%).
- Tocopheryl Acetate - used in green Vitamin E beads.
- Vegetable Glycerin - used as an emollient and moisturizer.
WHY DOCTOR HOY’S™ WORKS!
- TIMED RELEASE MENTHOL-HOURS OF RELIEF
- WATER BASED-NO OILS OR RESIDUE
- COLD PROCESS MANUFACTURING
- COOL TO WARM SENSATION
- ABSORBS QUICKLY
- pH BALANCED
- BEFORE-DURING-AFTER WORKOUT
- INCREASED FLEXIBILITY
- 3 LAYERS=EXTRA STRENGTH
DOCTOR HOY'S™ NATURAL ARNICA BOOST
DOCTOR HOY’S™ Natural Arnica Boost stimulates circulation to promote healing. Witch Hazel draws the active ingredients in quickly to promote rapid pain relief action. Although there is no sensation, you should expect pain relief within a few minutes and enjoy the benefits for several hours. Arnica Boost is versatile and can be used on sensitive areas of the body, open abrasions, and to calm nerve pain. Apply immediately after an impact injury to speed through the bruising process. Arnica Boost can be used alone or combined with the DOCTOR HOY’S™ Natural Pain Relief Gel to extend relief time and expedite the healing process.
Arnica Montana Extract (5%)
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract - Anti-inflammatory, strong anti-oxidant and astringent
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel) - Skin conditioning agent. Used topically will ease inflammation of joints and reduce arthritis pain.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract (St. John’s Wort) - Used to treat bruises, inflammation, muscle pain, and nerve pain.
- Deionized Water - Purified water with mineral ions (salts) removed. Used as a medium or additive in many pharmaceutical or cosmetic products, desired for its low chemical reactivity.
- Simmonsdia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil - Skin conditioner, loaded with Vitamin E, regenerates skin.
- D-Alpha Tocopherol - The only natural and most nutritionally significant form of Vitamin E.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil - Also known as Argan oil. High in anti-aging Vitamin E, reduces skin irritation. Strengthens the protein bonding structures in the skin improving elasticity.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract - Used to prevent muscle spasms, reduce pain and swelling, and to treat poorly healing wounds and varicose veins.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Used for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is extremely soothing and beneficial for damaged skin by acne and excessive dryness. Skin cell degradation is slowed, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Tilia Cordata Flower Extract - Skin conditioning agent.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Soothing emollient and thickening agent derived from coconut.
- Cetearyl/ Sorbitan Olivate - Emulsifier, combines the properties of olive oil with other naturally derived ingredients.
- Panthenol - Form of vitamin B5, used as a moisturizer and lubricating compound.
- Safflower Oil - Widely used in skincare products, recommended for treating acne, scars, wrinkles and extremely dry and flaky skin. Easily absorbed by the skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol - Derived from coconut oil and palm oil. Commonly used in conditioners.
- Glyceryl Monostearate - An organic molecule used as a stabilizer.
- Stearic Acid - A Fatty acid that occurs naturally in plants. Used as a thickener.
- Glycerin - Humectant. Helps skin retain its moisture.
- Squalene - Unique oil that naturally occurs in the skin. Helps to stabilize the skin's structure.
- Triethanolamine - Organic compound used as a pH balancer.
- Allantoin - A Natural element used as a safe and effective analgesic. It offers a soothing nature to skin care formulations as an anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and as a general skin protectant.