Focus on your life, your game... NOT your pain!™
Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy/Agreement
DOCTOR HOY’S™ Natural Pain Relief (DOCTOR HOY’S™) actively supports the advertising and promotion of its products by its dealers, distributors, and retail locations through materials provided or approved by DOCTOR HOY’S™. The abbreviation of DOCTOR, (Dr.) shall NOT be used in any written form of communication or advertising, with the exception being, the URL, drhoys.com.
DOCTOR HOY’S™ products may be advertised and sold through e-commerce channels when approved in writing by DOCTOR HOY’S™. Any sales of DOCTOR HOY’S™ products to or through Amazon or any of its affiliates is NOT authorized. Any products purchased from DOCTOR HOY’S™ may not be sold on Amazon.
The Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) on all DOCTOR HOY’S™ products is in effect. This policy applies to any entity advertising the sale of products manufactured by DOCTOR HOY’S™. We have implemented this MAP policy to preserve our strong reputation for providing customers with high-value products. We greatly appreciate the efforts of all resellers to distribute our products and support their customers.
The Map policy shall work under the following guidelines:
- The MAP for all DOCTOR HOY’S™ products shall be as listed on the most updated order form provided by DOCTOR HOY’S™ under retail pricing. MAP pricing is established by DOCTOR HOY’S™ and may be adjusted by DOCTOR HOY’S™ at its sole discretion.
- The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of DOCTOR HOY’S™ products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. The MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s).
- The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by DOCTOR HOY’S™ or another manufacturer) with a product covered by the MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP.
- If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
- MAP applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within the dealer’s retail location or over the telephone. DOCTOR HOY’S™ dealers remain free to sell these products at any prices they choose.
- MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer DOCTOR HOY’S™ products at any price in excess of the MAP. Internet auctions may not display or have reserved bid or other acceptable prices below the MAP price.
- DOCTOR HOY’S™ MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors price”, that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the products is not less than MAP.
- Dealer agrees to hold all trademarks of DOCTOR HOY’S™ as the property of DOCTOR HOY’S™ and use advertising materials provided by DOCTOR HOY’S™ in an authorized manner only.
- Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership.
DOCTOR HOY’S™ does not intend to do business with dealers or sales representatives who degrade the image of DOCTOR HOY’S™ and its products. DOCTOR HOY’S™ will not provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
RETURN POLICY Distributor/Retailer
If a Distributor/Retailer (D/R) has an overstocked item with no quality issue related to the product or container, a restocking fee will be charged and the D/R is responsible to pay all return shipping fees.
- Within 30 days, a 15% restocking fee will be applied. Return freight paid by D/R.
- Between 31 - 60 days, a 25% restocking free will be applied. Return freight paid by D/R.
- Between 61 days- 12 months, a 50% restocking free will be applied. Return freight paid by D/R.
- Product must have more than twelve (12) months remaining on the expiration date
- A valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must accompany all returns for proper credit
- Product must be in original, unaltered, undamaged containers
- Product must not be damaged by fire, smoke, heat, water or any natural disaster
- Product cannot be returned because of bankruptcy proceedings
Damaged product can be replaced within 30 days of purchase. Damaged product needs to be returned to DOCTOR HOY’S™ with
RMA number. A return label will be issued, and new product sent by DOCTOR HOY’S™
- Products with less than twelve (12) months remaining on the expiration date are unreturnable
- Products returned to DOCTOR HOY’S™ without an RMA will not be issued a credit or exchange
Products returned by an unsatisfied customer to the D/R within 30 days of original purchase from DOCTOR HOY’S™ are eligible for credit for amount of product. After 30 days, no credit will be issued.