DOCTOR HOY’S™ Natural Pain Relief Gel provides a powerful blend of cool and warm sensation. Witch Hazel draws the ingredients in while the Timed Release Menthol allows relief to last several hours. Arnica Montana aggressively targets inflammation to help ease pain quickly. Adjust the dose to match your level of pain. Layering the Gel, allowing a few minutes between applications, will increase strength and promote longer lasting relief. While results may vary based on tissue density and amount of Gel applied, most users experience 2-5 hours of pain relief. Our high-quality ingredients are non-toxic and paraben free. DOCTOR HOY’S™ is safe and effective for repeated use, has a vanishing scent, and contains no oils which means no staining.
Camphor USP natural crystals (5%)
Menthol USP natural crystals (5%)
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer - gelling/thickening agent for aqueous systems, used for its superior skin compatibility.
- Arnica Montana tincture (1%) - used by many homeopathic types for pain and swelling.
- Beta Cyclodextrin - used to entrap menthol in timed-release system - it is a natural sugar complex.
- Bio-Saccharide Gum - thickening agent, water soluble, comes from plants and trees.
- Cellulose - Obtained from plants, used as a thickener, found in cell walls of plants.
- Chromium Hydroxide Green - natural earth pigment, approved by FDA in 1977 as a colorant and is used many products including eye shadows and mascaras - used as part of encapsulated Vitamin E (gives Vitamin E capsule green color).
- Distilled water - water that has been purified by boiling and then condensed.
- Hamamelis Virginiana - witch hazel extract- astringent. It is used to carry active ingredients into the skin.
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose - A thickening agent and a stabilizer derived from wood pulp or plants, used as part of encapsulated Vitamin E.
- Isopropyl Alcohol - used as topical disinfectant and to aid in use of menthol crystals.
- Mannitol - Natural sweetener found in plants, can be used as a laxative, used as part of the timerelease system.
- Menthol - menthol potion of timed-release system.
- Oleyl Alcohol and Zanthoxylum Alatum - extract of the Szechwan pepper, used to help protect skin from irritation.
- Potassium Hydroxide - Naturally occurring mineral, used as an emulsifier and to aid in pH balance (product contains less than .05%).
- Tocopheryl Acetate - used in green Vitamin E beads.
- Vegetable Glycerin - used as an emollient and moisturizer.
- TIMED RELEASE MENTHOL-HOURS OF RELIEF
- WATER BASED-NO OILS OR RESIDUE
- COLD PROCESS MANUFACTURING
- COOL TO WARM SENSATION
- ABSORBS QUICKLY
- pH BALANCED
- BEFORE-DURING-AFTER WORKOUT
- INCREASED FLEXIBILITY
- 3 LAYERS=EXTRA STRENGTH